- Urban water disinfection.
- Deodorant drainage system and bridges.
- Reducing algae in water reservoirs.
- Water filter.
- Disinfect and deodorize sewage plant.
- Deodorant containers for foods.
- Sterilization and storage of fresh vegetables, fish and seafood.
- Bleached pulp and textiles.
- Bleached dyed leather material.
- Disinfectant after flood.
- Use daily as a disinfectant for general cleaning.Handling and safety:
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear eye protection, gloves and protective clothing when using the product.
- When the product accidentally gets into the skin or eyes, immediately rinse with water the surrounding skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse after taken to the nearest health center.
- Do not breathe dust and fumes in the process of storing and using the product.
- If swallowed the product can cause serious injury or death. In case of ingestion of the product, immediately taken to the nearest doctor.